|Home||» Products||» Water Repellent|
- 200 INR
- Colorless and non-yellowing protection preserves the natural appearance of the substrate
- Penetrating and breathable
- Water based (negligible VOC) and non-flammable, thus environment friendly.
- Reduces water absorption into the substrate, thus reducing spalling (explosion) due to freeze-thaw, prevents efflorescence and corrosion of reinforced steel rod, thereby increasing the life of the substrate
- For surface treatment applications to reduce water absorption of a wide variety of cement based surfaces.
- For use on bricks, sandstone, limestone, and ceramics, aerated concrete, flower pots, etc.
- Making manufactured and natural stone water repellent.
- Injection into building just above ground level to prevent dampness.
Total Solid Content : 40% approx
Specific Gravity at 25oC : 1.30 +/- 0.02
pH : Highly Alkaline
VOC Content : Negligible
- Clean the surface before application. Any coating on the surface, should be removed.
- CETEX WR is to be diluted. ( Users should test the concentration to be applied on the surface prior to use.)
- The diluted solution is then applied on clean surface by spraying or brushing.
- For bricks, roofing tiles or blocks dipping process is ideal. The absorbency of the building material determines how long they should remain immersed in the bath. The material should not be stacked immediately after treatment.
- After application of the dilute solution, allow the treated surface to dry for at least 24 hours.
- CETEX Water Repellent should be diluted with ordinary tap water before use. However, high mineral content water should be avoided as it may cause precipitation.
- Concrete, plaster or cement based paint, for new construction, should be at least 7 days old before application.
- Always test the concentration on a small sample of the material to determine the suitability of the specific use.
- Surfaces to receive the treatment should be lightly dampened immediately prior to application.
- This water-soluble compound does not wet surfaces that have been previously treated with silicone or another water repellent treatment.
- When spraying CETEX Water Repellent, great care should be taken to protect nearby vegetation or articles from overspray. The material is highly alkaline. It will damage or kill vegetation and will stain or etch glass, plastic, aluminium and most metals. If contact does occur, wash immediately with water.
- If formation of white precipitate is observed because of over-application of the water repellent, washing with water does not remove it, it may be necessary to scrub the surface.
- Swallowing large amounts may cause serious injury. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. In case of skin contact, wash immediately. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and obtain prompt medical attention.
Store in frost-free condition away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year of opening the seal.
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Others
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- CETEX Water Repellent is available in packs of 45kg or 260kg.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015