Cookie Img
Send Inquiry Send SMS
Home » Products » Potassium Silicate » Potassium Silicate

Potassium Silicate

Potassium Silicate
Potassium Silicate
Product Code : PS
Brand Name : CETEX
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 20
  • Unit of Measure
  • Kilograms/Kilograms
  • Price
  • 30 INR
Product Specifications
  • Physical Form
  • Liquid
  • Smell
  • Odourless
  • Application
  • Fertilizer
  • Storage
  • Room Temperature
  • Properties
  • Colour : Clear liquid Odour : Odourless K2O : 8.30 % w/w SiO2 : 20.80 % w/w Total Solids : 29.10 % w/w Weight Ratio : 2.50 Molar Ratio : 3.92 pH : 11.30 Specific gravity : 1.26 at 20 OC
  • Usage
  • FEATURES, BENEFITS APPLICATIONS a) PS 2.50 has higher weight ratio of silica. This makes it ideal for applications where higher silica content is required for example application for coating, adhesive, etc. b) Potassium silicate is convenient source of potassium for plant nutrients. c) Compared to sodium silicate it does not form white carbonate film – efflorescence – on exposure to atmosphere. This makes them preferred choice in decorative coating, paints, etc. d) It is used as binder during production of welding rod, as soft violet flame of potassium is easier to see through during welding compared to blinding yellow flame of sodium. e) As it melts and flows at high temperature, it is used as binder in refractory mortar and specialty cements. f) Non tacky property makes it important additive in mortars, acid lining, etc.
  • Ph Level
  • 11.30
  • Poisonous
  • NO
  • Shelf Life
  • 12 Months
Product Description

Liquid Potassium Silicate PS 2.50

 

SPECIFICATION

Colour               : Clear liquid

Odour               : Odourless

K2O                  : 8.30 % w/w

SiO2                 : 20.80 % w/w

Total Solids       : 29.10 % w/w

Weight Ratio     : 2.50

Molar Ratio       : 3.92

pH                   : 11.30

Specific gravity : 1.26 at 20 OC


FEATURES, BENEFITS APPLICATIONS

a) PS 2.50 has higher weight ratio of silica. This makes it ideal for applications where higher silica content is required for example application for coating, adhesive, etc.

b) Potassium silicate is convenient source of potassium for plant nutrients.

c) Compared to sodium silicate it does not form white carbonate film – efflorescence – on exposure to atmosphere. This makes them preferred choice in decorative coating, paints, etc.

d) It is used as binder during production of welding rod, as soft violet flame of potassium is easier to see through during welding compared to blinding yellow flame of sodium.

e) As it melts and flows at high temperature, it is used as binder in refractory mortar and specialty cements.

f) Non tacky property makes it important additive in mortars, acid lining, etc.

 

 

www.xetex.in

Trade Information
  • FOB Port
  • JNPT
  • Payment Terms
  • Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
  • Delivery Time
  • Days
  • Sample Available
  • Yes
  • Sample Policy
  • Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
  • Main Export Market(s)
  • Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
  • Main Domestic Market
  • All India
  • Certifications
  • ISO 9001:2015

WALTAR ENTERPRISES

Contact Us

( *represents compulsory fields )

Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.



WALTAR ENTERPRISES
DBS Heritage House, Prescott Road, Opp. Cathedral sr. School, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra, India
Phone :+917053128488
Mr. Tarun Agrawal (Director)
Mobile :+917053128488
Send Inquiry Send SMS